Sunday, August 3, 2008

SEAWORLD





Sea world was so much fun.We enjoyed the wonderful San Diego weather and the talented mammals which make Sea world so famous. The kids saw everything they could during the day. Shamu was very cool. Connor informed us Shamu is an Orca. I hold him Shamu was trained by using operant conditioning. He looked at me the same way I looked at him.
Eliza thought the dolphins were amazing, and she could not stop laughing when the pretend tourist/ trainer nosed dived in the tank,!!! Missy and Alexa had fun times at the arcade. The had lots of fun at the strongman ring the bell game. Eliza took a full swing and we saw a full moon. Connor and I chose not to partake of Journey to Atlantis. I informed Missy and the kids I exceeded the maximum weight limit and the boat would sink... Sad, but they did believe me, Connor and I supported them from the sidelines.. As the day winded down and I was excited to go back to the beach. I wore shoes which were much to small for my Sasquatch feet... regardless of the blisters Sea world was a blast and we can not wait to see the shows at sea world again.

No comments: