Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm




Today we paid a visit to the land of Peanuts. KNOTT'S BERRY FARM!!!!!!! We Had so much fun!!!!!!!! OK, well, not as cool as Disney Land California Adventure, probably better then Dolly Wood. Kinda getto, the grounds were dirty, employees not the nicest, and the shows were like alexa and elizas school progams. The extreme sports show was good. They did some cool BMX and Skate tricks. The dancers were a bit cheesy but we had a blast.












I wanted to go on all the scary rides, but did not want to the fat guy stuck upside down on a roller coaster. The kids have a hard time posing for pictures, Connor gets confused on what to do with his hands. Eliza and Alexa just find the camera.

Missy , Connor, and Eliza decided to ride an awful ride (The Wipe Out). I watched Missy's skin begin to take on a shade of green. Eliza thought it was great and Connor screamed he was falling out. He tried to have the workers stop the ride. Seriously scary ride!!!!






Eliza rode the log water ride 5 times in a row. She was drenched. I lucked out, did not get too wet.


Connor really enjoyed the freedom of choosing the rides he wanted to go on. He got really good at standing on his tip toes and squatting depending on the height requirments.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks like a pretty freaky place Missy! Glad that you guys had fun though! You can take my kids with you next time:-)

Peyton AWESOME said...

LUCKY!!! Well, I went there earlier in the summer! I never noticed all the stuff about the employees!

Sara said...

Wow...you guys have really got the hang of the whole blogging thing! I knew I'd get you to be bloggers:) Sounds like Knott's Berry Farm was a blast... I can't believe you did that ride Missy...I would have freaked out!

Natalie said...

Hi guys,

I found your blog! I know I will enjoy reading your posts. Your'e a cute family. Feel free to add us as friends, if you'd like. Natalie & Brandon

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

btw.. im jealous!!! take me next time 8)

Peyton AWESOME said...

As much as I'd LOOOOOVE a beagle, my dad won't let me have one.(what a killjoy!) I like your blog too. Tell Connor I said thanks for the music compliment! I try hard to make Rock and Roll keep on rollin'!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hey guys! I love your blog! I remember Knott's Berry Farm from when I was a kid and that ride....I think we had a traumatic experience on that same one. Missy, I will start making VT appts with you via the comments section. j/k

Katie said...

You guys have been busy having fun! I'm glad to see you blogging. I think it's a great way to keep in touch. I'll keep reading :)

Cman said...

i put on the weird music (yay) ps just so you know this is connor Mcdonald. also anyone who wants to see my blog it is www.cman2473.blogspot.com