Sunday, August 17, 2008

Connor's Baptism


I can not believe our little boy is old enough to get baptised. He was so excited to be emerged cool waters of the Palo Verde Wards baptismal font. I did have to dunk him two times. He lifted his foot out of the water the first time. I was just glad the words were written on the wall.

Connor says the best part of being baptized is the receiving the holy ghost and getting the cool presents. (we thought he would say something like that., but he really said his favorite part was getting the Mario and Sonic Olympics DS game.)

I thought the best part of the baptism was being able to experience baptising my little boy. I was nervous about the conformation. I am glad it went well. I was also excited my parents and grand parents attended. It was nice to see my family support Connor in his choice to become a member of the church. I figure my parents and grandparents will get baptized here on earth or elsewhere. Either way they will get dunked.

I am very proud of Connor and his choice to be a member of the church. I remember my baptism. I was 19. Mike Hughes baptised me. I was so nervous, I had the bubble guts. My parents did not attend. I guess over the last 12 years there hearts have been softened. I am excited Connor has a strong support system, and such a strong testimony. CONGRATS CONNOR

10 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Connor! We are so proud of you!

Peyton AWESOME said...

So Connor, I have 2 things 2 ask u. So do you feel like a different person now that you are baptised? And should I buy Mario and Sonic Olympics or save my money?

Mandy Frehner said...

Connor, you rock! I had fun wathcing your baptism and helping you with your blog today. I can't wait until you unveil it!
I'm glad Dominic has good cousins like you to look up to!

Sara said...

Congrats, Connor! We were so excited to be at your baptism! I want to see your blog...I tried typing your blog address in and it didn't work:)

Peyton AWESOME said...

Connor 2 questions (again). All I have is a DS, should I still buy Mario and Sonic Olympics? Oh! and what is your blog address??

Heidi said...

Connor, you did such a good job! We are so proud of you!! We all had fun watching you getting baptized!! You did a good job to Chris:-)

Peyton AWESOME said...

My new blog address is thepccomicstudio.blogspot.com

jessenpetty said...

Yea Connor!! Congratulations! I didn't know that you guys had a blog! I love it! I am putting you on ours, which is, jessenpetty.blogspot.com! Keep up the posts. We love hearing how all of our friends are doing!-Shannon

Unknown said...

I am sooo excited to have found your blog!!! I can't believe you have one old enough to be baptised!!! That means that you are old frehner-head!!!

jessenpetty said...

August 17th-FOR REAL!! Where are you people? Blog again! ANYTHING!